Gateway Sports Network (GSN) is made up from a team of CHAMPs who knows and believes in the power of TEAM WORK. We seek to educate, excite and empower communities.

Our Vision

Our vision is to be “Building Champions” wherever and whenever we can. We believe that every individual and every team are designed to be a champion with the necessary guidance, support and motivation and GSN seeks to be that agent of champion-builder.

Our Core Values

Our core values are found in the acronym CHAMP:

Champion Mindset
What makes a champion always begins in the head. The first step to walk in the confidence of a champion is to shift our mindset from “I can’t do it” to “I can”, from “I am a loser” to “I am a champ”, from “I am a loner” to “I am part of a team”. We seek to challenge people to put on the Champion mindset.

Huddle Up
Every team needs to huddle up to get going. We believe in the power of team dynamics and team development through a process of huddling up together. NOTE: It is a process. GSN seeks to take teams through that process of huddling up by understanding the different stages of forming, storming, norming, performing and adjourning.

Advancing Forward
Every champion seeks to keep moving forward, shedding off every second of the clock requires deliberate practice, action and focus. It is our value to go through a series of reflection to educate and empower teams to keep advancing in performance and not to stay complacent.

Maximum Impact
Champions stamp their mark with maximum impact in whatever they do. GSN desires to motivate teams to understand and unleash their champion potential so as to cause a maximum impact in any and every task that they undertake.

Passion
Champions are driven by a ridiculous drive of passion. GSN’s final core value is to empower every team with a burning passion for excellence that will keep them going together as a unit until they step across the finishing line.